What do I do if collectors are violating the FDCPA laws?

Fight FDCPA Violations with the help of an FDCPA attorney

FDCPA Lawyers can always help you if are harassed by illegal creditor actions. You can also contact the state Attorney General's Office of FDCPA violations. For all out of state collection agency FDCPA violations you can contact the Federal Trade Commission.

Federal Trade Commission
One Bowling Green Ste. 318
New York, NY 10004
1-877-382-4357 (877-FTC-HELP)